Your image-processing server for automatic individual image analysis and publication-centric enhancements
Elpical Claro Premedia provides a complete image processing workflow for printers, publishers and online communication companies that require fast processing of high volumes of images while achieving cost reduction and improved quality.
Through the Claro Individual Image Analysis, Claro Premedia individually analyzes each image for a range of specific parameters and then enhances the image for highest-quality results… even images inside a PDF.
Claro Premedia also automates other image or photo processing tasks such as intelligent ICC-based DeviceLink conversions or file format conversions.
The Elpical Claro JobClient for InDesign® offers seamless integration of the Claro Premedia workflow into InDesign.
The Claro Inspector for Photoshop® allows side-by-side viewing of original and processed image versions.
The new Claro Settings Assistant offers an easy-to-use desktop environment for creating, modifying and personalizing settings.
Claro Premedia is easily integrated in nearly any editorial or production automation system.
Do you still need some help determining which claro image processing solution is best for your needs? Do check our feature overview matrix
- Create unlimited number of hot folder based workflows (channels)
- Routing channels based on image metadata (IPTC, XMP,... ) allows to direct images to a Claro channel, a folder, ftp destination and/or email address
- Claro JobClient for Adobe InDesign seamlessly integrates image optimization in page layout workflow.
- Elpical Claro Inspector for Photoshop®. Integration for optimum side-by-side control of specific images (Mac & PC)
- Support for Photoshop CS2-CS4 on MacOSX and PC
- Embed processing information into XMP
- Professional backup of original and/or processed files
- Runs as a background server process
- Easy XML based integration into existing workflows
- High availability and load balancing capabilities in multi server environments (New in Claro 9)
- Images inside PDF files can be enhanced, resampled and color converted
- ICC based color conversions and profile assignment & embedding
- CMYK-to-CMYK conversions without conversion to LAB
- Save Ink (limit total area coverage)
- Device link profile generation, based on source and destination profile
- DeviceLink channels for CMYK to CMYK conversion
- Influence rendering intent based on out-of-gamut percentage
- Resampling and resizing of images
- Add processing data in the XMP data of the processed file
- Local contrast enhancement of image details with respect for overall image brightness
- Superior control over and dynamic optimization of sharpness, brightness, saturation, noise, black point/white point, and color balance
- Recognition and dynamic optimization of natural greens, blues and skin tones
- Reduce JPEG artifacts
- Red eye reduction, based on image analysis and/or exif flash info
- ''contrast in luminosity mode" option to isolate contrast manipulation from color manipulation
- optional brightness curve to preserve contrast by only manipulating the image's mid-tones
- Claro Individual Image Analysis for automated image enhancement based on each image’s specific requirements
- Consistent image enhancements across a wide range of image types (TIFF, JPEG, DCS-RAW, Photoshop EPS, BMP, etc.)
- File output support for TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, GIF, PNG, EPS, PSD (including original layers, compatibility layer and processed layer)
- Multi-platform availability
- Up to 4 parallel image-processing threads for maximum performance and multi-processor capability
- XML job file support for easy integration into existing workflows
- High level memory management
- User friendly help application and password protection
- Web based user interface for easy remote server control
- Claro Settings Assistant for creating, modifying and personalizing settings in a desktop environment
- Channel Management through "Group Creation" (New in Claro 9)
- Provide consistently high-quality image enhancements across varied individual images
- Save massive amounts of time on producing image-specific enhancements
- Process with confidence, knowing Claro Premedia will only enhance images where needed and even perform batch image enhancement inside PDF files
- in control of your workflow with Elpical Claro Inspector that route images to Adobe® Photoshop® for side-by-side comparisons.
- Seamless integration with leading workflow solutions like CCI, K4, Enfocus Switch, WoodWing, EIDOS Media, InDesign, Protec, and more.